Thursday 11 August 2011

Polka Dot Toaster and Kettle Sets

Polka Dot Kettle and Toaster from Next - £50 for the set

I'm moving house soon and I'm in need of a new kettle and toaster... so I've been hunting a lovely polka dotty set. AnneCupcake led me to the set above and I love them! Here are a few more sets I've got my eye on...

Polka Dot Kettle and Toaster Set from John Lewis - £46 for the set

Red Polka Dot Kettle and Toaster Set from JD Williams - £72 for the set

Pink Polka Dot Kettle and Toaster Set from Argos £55.98 for the set

2 comments:

daisychain said...

saving ALL of these to my favourites for when I EVER get my own place!

Anonymous said...

Hi Abi, have you seen these Polka sets that are new in Curries? AMAZING! Polka heaven x

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/r/Kalorik/0_0_0/