Monday 6 September 2010

Double Dose of Polka Dots - Weddings!

I absolutely love weddings! Everyone has such a great time, all the ladies wear gorgeous dresses and there is yummy food, free wine, and a lot of dancing! This week's double dose of polka dots is dedicated to my friend's lovely summer wedding...

Dose number one: I wore this lovely black and white polka dot dress (from the sale in Dorothy Perkins) teamed with a pink cardigan, some pearls and a white flower in my hair.

Dose number two: Another great thing about weddings is the headwear... There are usually some beautiful hats, head bands and fascinators around. I love this polka dot head band from Ferlies Etsy shop - $14.50 (£9.60).

2 comments:

Sarah Nash said...

LOVE IT! you can't beat polka dots but even better if its doubled up!!! You look lush as always! xx

Abbie said...

Thanks Sarah! You're too kind :)