Saturday 11 September 2010

The Alphabet of Abbie - B is for... Books!


Books!

There is nothing I love more than to curl up on the sofa with a good book. I love books old and books new, and I read most genres too, if something is well written I can enjoy it no matter what the context is. I have a huge collection of books, I rarely like to get rid of them once I've read them, and I always have at least 5 books lined up ready to read at any given time. The trouble with my obsession with books is the storage... I have bookshelf upon bookshelf full to the brim, with boxes in the spare room and under the bed, so I really need some more book shelves to accomodate my collection. I love the bookcase staircase above. I think it would definitely solve my lack of book storage space issues... but I also found these sleeker and prettier bookcase designs as well...







2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wish i was into books! i just can't seem to keep a hold of my attention span long enough before skipping to the back page. instead i prefer non-fiction, fact files etc. everyone's gotta love the geeky side! some of these bookcases are so cool. i've never seen anything like them! my favourite is the third :) xxx

Abbie said...

I'm the complete opposite, I find it really difficult to engage with non-fiction books! Wish I could!