Monday 26 July 2010

Double Dose of Polka Dots: Polka dot houses!

Today's double dose of polka dots features this lovely polka dot house (via Oh Joy blog). How much do I want to live here...

Everyone that knows me knows that I am a little bit obsessed with polka dots, and some might say that making your house polka dot is a step too far... I however believe it's not far enough! Though I'm not sure my boyfriend (or landlord!) would allow me to get my paintbrushes out on the outside of the house.

See, if you had a polka dot house, you could be as happy as they are!

3 comments:

Rach said...

OMG this is my dream house!

Denise @ Swelle said...

Now that is awesome! I would love to have polka dotted houses in my neighbourhood!

Abbie said...

I totally agree with you both! I think a polka dot house is perfect house for me! :D