Sunday 2 May 2010

Clothing at Tesco - polka dots, florals, and bows!

I'm always one for a bargain, especially when buying clothes. So I like to keep my eyes peeled for reasonably priced fashion, and Tesco's clothing lines always have something that appeals to me. The clothing is on-trend, has a variety of styles to suit everyone, and has the wonderfully low price tag, all without compromising on the quality. Here are some of my favourite dresses in Tesco's online clothing store at the moment:

Floral tube dress - £12
Colour block dress with bow - £25
2 in 1 floral dress - £14
Floral dress - £16

I absolutely love the block colour bow dress, the only problem now is deciding between all the gorgeous dresses, and trying to find space for them in my ever expanding wardrobe! But Tesco makes my decision a little easier with the beautiful designs and reasonable prices.... *whispers* I will just have to buy them all!

You can visit Tesco's clothing website here.
If you are on Twitter Clothing at Tesco is on twitter too, here.

No comments: