Wednesday 4 August 2010

Style Icon - Zooey Deschanel: Vintage Style and Stunning Voice!

I just love Zooey Deschanel. She has such a beautiful sense of style, and I'm pretty sure I have never seen her in an outfit that I don't love! She is often seen in lovely retro and vintage style dresses. Even in jeans and t-shirt Zooey looks great. If you havn't listened to her band, She and Him, then your ears need their summery music! Matt Ward and Zooey team up with an indie folk sound that is super catchy, easy to listen to and perfect for sunny lazy days. I think my favourite track is 'In The Sun' off of their newer album, 'Volume Two'... have a little watch of the music video at the bottom of the page, and watch out for the stunning polka dot dress that features when Zooey is hula hooping!

Love this photo, the retro hair and dress combination is definitely a winner.

Zooey Deschanel performing with Matt Ward as 'She and Him' in a very pretty floral dress.

The shirt, chunky belt and long necklace is a simple, but lovely outfit.


No comments: