Tuesday 10 August 2010

Lick! Yummy Frozen Yoghurt Bar in Brighton's Lanes

I visited Brighton the other day with my little sister for a spot of shopping to help her prepare for her first year at university. We found ourselves needing a little break from shopping in The Lanes and we stumbled across this little delight... A frozen yoghurt bar called Lick! I adore frozen yoghurt. I love the tart flavour and that it goes perfectly with one of my favourite fruits - raspberries! The staff were really friendly and helpful, recommending toppings when I was finding it tricky to choose!

My fro yo! Frozen yoghurt with raspberry puree and white chocolate drops! Delish!

Their windows look great too! It was a beautiful sunny day, and me and my sis sat outside on the chairs provided enjoying the sunshine and frozen yoghurt. They also have big colourful picnic style benches inside the shop to sit on and escape the bad British weather.

Fay (on the left) went for chocolate and strawberries and I (on the right) decided on raspberry and white chocolate toppings. If you're ever around in Brighton and need a fix for your sweet tooth then I highly recommend you check Lick out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks delicious, will have to try it next time I'm there.