Thursday 12 August 2010

List Writing - Etsy Delights to Fuel my Obsession!

I love writing lists... To do lists, shopping lists, and every other kind of list you can think of! There is nothing more satisfying than ticking off the final item on a To Do List. I think it's the teacher in me that needs some semblance of organisation in my life. I'm definitely not one of the people who can go and do their weekly shop without a shopping list... what if I forgot an essential ingredient for the batch of cupcakes I had been planning on baking? It doesn't bear thinking about! Here are a few pretty list-writing items I found on Etsy...


The Daydreamer's To Do List Pad - from NoteBooksEtc for £3.30 ($5)
For us list-writers with our heads in the clouds. I love that the lines are uneven as though drawn by hand.

For the Birds To Do List Pad - from NoteBooksEtc for £3.30 ($5)
The little birds decorating this pad are really cute... and remind me a bit of the Twitter logo.

Blackboard vinyl decal - from SignsByCJ for £12.78 ($19.50)
After I posted about blackboard paint, I have been after one of these great fridge decals! They're perfect for shopping lists and notes to housemates.

Birdcages Steel Memo/Dry Erase Board - from ekohdesign for £13.10 ($20)
I adore these boards, they are so flexible: they can be directly writen on with dry erase pens, have magnets for memos, or they are just there to look pretty!

To-Do Tattoo
These to-do-list temporary tattoos come with a pen so you can be more organised when writing on the back of your hand... great for a bit of fun.

No comments: