Sunday 20 May 2012

Love Cafe - St Leonards

On a recent jaunt into St Leonards we stumbled upon a lovely little cafe.. The Love Cafe. We popped in for a late breakfast and it was thoroughly delightful!

I totally loved the decor, every table was different. Danny and I opted for the wingback chairs and cosy little table.



Danny with his 'Love' cup of tea!

 Delicious freshly squeezed orange juice!

I had intended to photograph the food before I started eating... but my mushroom and poached egg on granary toast was so tasty I had to tuck in immediately! The service was speedy and very friendly, the next time I'm in the area I will definitely be visiting the cafe again and try something more substantial from their menu.

And... it has a trapeze artist on the ceiling... what more could you ask for!?


1 comment:

Little Lady said...

That is so neat! Looks like a cool place!