Saturday 19 February 2011

End of Teaching Placement - Cupcakes, Cupcakes, Cupcakes!

It was my last day of my final teaching placement on Friday and I did a spot of baking for the staff room. It was my first batch of cupcakes since before Christmas! So needless to say the boyfriend was pleased to have cakes in the house again :) I played the dutiful girlfriend and made him a cuppa with cake. I made some Chocolate, Cherry and Coconut cupcakes and some Carrot, Orange and Walnut Cupcakes and they went down a treat in the staff room!


I got some absolutely lovely little gifts from school on my last day. I was surprised and totally love them! I was given a cupcake trinket box (that is sitting happily amongst my other ones) a cucpake mug and coaster (for the staff room in my first teaching post) and some yummy praline chocolates. It was so lovely and generous of them!


No comments: