Saturday 21 April 2012

Old Town Inspiration - Vintage Treats!

I ventured into Hastings Old Town today with Danny and my older sister, The Style PA, to peruse Hastings Old Town for vintage inspiration. We also went to view a potential wedding venue (but that's a story for another blog post. Needless to say it was mightily exciting!). These lovely scrabble rings were courtesy of Little Treasures, one of my favourite shops in the old town.



I love old apothecary cabinets! Each drawer should hold something different and mysterious...

The Imaginarium in the Old Town junk yard... I think if I visited the junk yard every weekend for a year, I would never struggle to find new and interesting things each and every time!

 Very tempted by some lovely old maps...
 
Pretty things!

I love the idea of using old suitcases for storage and decor.


No comments: