Monday 1 November 2010

Rockabilly Riot Zombie Dance!

I don't usually have many plans for Halloween, but this year was different. My boyfriend and his band were Deejaying for a Rockabilly night: Rockabilly Riot Zombie Dance at Smokestack in Leeds. So naturally I got into the Zombie spirit of things, donned my favourite vintage dress, zombie-fied my skin and went along for a halloween boogie!

There were some yummy Halloween-themed cupcakes, I chose the chocolatey one with fangs and it went down a treat! :)

The band were fantastic too. The X Ray Cat Trio, I'd never seen them before, but I certainly will be looking out for them and seeing them again! They are on Twitter too, so check them out.

The DJ's for the evening - The 3D glasses - playing some rockin' tunes!

Me and my fellow freaky halloween friends! The zombie sailor and china doll.

A close up on the zombie hand - my practise the night before the main event :)

4 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Happy Halloween. Have fun.

Unknown said...

tee hee! Brilliant!

JMay said...

haha! That costume is AWESOME!

Nice job!

sallyannie☆ said...

I am so jealous of you! I wish we celebrated Halloween here. Your costume is so cool!