Sunday 14 November 2010

Double Dose of Polka Dots - Exams Are Making Me Go Dotty!

This week's double dose of polka dots features some dotty stationary... I've got three exams this week, so with revision and the exams themselves rearing their ugly head, some pretty polka dots will help me survive it all with my sanity in tact... well... almost!

Dose number one - These lovely little shiny happy polka dot pens are from dotcomgiftshop and are a bargain at £1.95! Perfect to accompany me into my exam and keep me going when the clock is ticking and I'm running out of paper and ideas fast!


Dose number two - These lovely polka dot pens from Paperchase have been featured before because I love them so much! They're colourful, they're polka dotty: what more could you want from a pen?!

So if you're among the "lucky" ones with exams, assignments and revision coming up soon, then grab yourself some polka dot pens to keep yourself motivated throughout the exam... and if that fails to happen, at least you'll have something pretty to look at!

1 comment:

PinkBow said...

i love polka dots...great to see them on accessories too