Tuesday 15 June 2010

Holiday dresses fit for Italy!

I am a very lucky young lady, I'm off to Italy for two weeks! This time on Monday I will be in Rome and I am incredibly excited. It is my first holiday in about four years, and it is definitely much needed! My aim for this holiday, is to pack nothing but pretty dresses (aside from the swimming costume, naturally) nothing makes me happier than gorgeous dresses and sunshine!

As soon as my last exam was over I decided to go into Leeds and treat myself to a nice dress or two! I have got quite a few casual day dresses so I splashed out on this gorgeous floral dress adorned with pearls from Dorothy Perkins. Perfect for a nice meal out in Rome!
I have been totally lusting after this beautiful blue floral dress from Peacocks since I saw online, I went into the shop with the express wish to add this little beauty to my collection of dresses... but to my dismay they had totally sold out of my size! So I will have to admire this lovely dress from afar...

No comments: